[Marble-devel] Marble can't open themes on Windows 7 x86

Олег Любимов lyubimov.o.e at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 13:45:31 UTC 2012

Hi all.
I build and run standard example "hello_marble" on windows 7 (using qmake
for generate makefile), and the application can't see theme

"earth\openstreetmap\openstreetmap.dgml". The application use
srtm.dgml theme. When I run marble.exe all works good(It see all
themes).
What may be the reason of this bug? Does anybody have the same
problems on Windows 7?
Qt creator says follows when the application is run:

Запускается C:\Users\Wolfovich\test\release\test.exe...
Ignoring to load the following file since it doesn't look like a valid
Marble plugin: "C:/.rnd"
Ignoring to load the following file since it doesn't look like a valid
Marble plugin: "C:/RHDSetup.log"
Ignoring to load the following file since it doesn't look like a valid
Marble plugin: "C:/autoexec.bat"
Ignoring to load the following file since it doesn't look like a valid
Marble plugin: "C:/config.sys"
Ignoring to load the following file since it doesn't look like a valid
Marble plugin: "C:/grldr.bak"
Ignoring to load the following file since it doesn't look like a valid
Marble plugin: "C:/setup.log"
Map theme file does not exist: ""
Falling back to default theme: "earth/srtm/srtm.dgml"
QFSFileEngine::open: No file name specified
QFSFileEngine::open: No file name specified
QFSFileEngine::open: No file name specified
QFSFileEngine::open: No file name specified

PS. The marble was built without declarative plugins(not used qml). The
build config is "Release" .