[Marble-devel] FileViewFloatItem

Anders Lund anders at alweb.dk
Wed Nov 7 09:05:08 UTC 2012

On Onsdag den 7. november 2012 09:24:32 Dennis Nienhüser wrote:
> I think the combination of File => Open and the --enableFileView command
> line switch provide the same / more functionality. I suggest to delete it.
>
> Regards,
> Dennis

+1 :)

That is what I usually do, of course.

Thoughts about the file view:
* It would be good to be able to display only files opened by the user - that
is not marbles placemark files, gps trackpoint etc.

* It would be smart/good to load it when a file is opened, and hide it when
the last file is closed.

* It could probably do with a brushup in general ;)

--
Anders