[Marble-devel] Change the zoom view when the ShowSunInZenith == true

marble_developer marble_developer marbledeveloper at gmail.com
Wed May 16 08:20:25 UTC 2012

I have solved the problem. I have changed the values for zoom from
bluemarble.dgml and now works properly:

            <zoom>
                <minimum>   700  </minimum>
                <maximum>  2400  </maximum>

                <!-- describes whether you can zoom trough the levels
                    continuously -->
                <discrete> false </discrete>
            </zoom>

My new zoom improved code: http://pastebin.com/3cLuhUWg