[Marble-devel] Half the Screen

Torsten Rahn tackat at t-online.de
Fri Mar 9 11:20:10 UTC 2012

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback about Marble Virtual Globe.

Unfortunately I don't understand the issue you have: The issue you describe
sounds indeed pretty unusual and might refer to a bug.

Could you create a bugreport at:

https://bugs.kde.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=marble&format=guided

Since the problem you describe sounds really strange and since I can't imagine
what it's about it would be really helpful if you could add a screenshot to
the bugreport. If it's easier for you to describe the problem in German then
you can do that as well (since we have a few German developers as part of our
Marble team as well).

Best Regards,

Torsten Rahn