[Marble-devel] Improve OSX build process: build a marble framework

Torsten Rahn tackat at t-online.de
Tue Jun 19 15:00:35 UTC 2012

Hi Kathrin,

Are you sure you sent the right patch? :-)

The patch I see mostly just contains changes from Bernhard. Did you maybe
attach the wrong patch?

Of course the Marble team is always very happy about all kind of patches that
make our Marble a better place. So please resend it :-)
Or even better: add the patch to

https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/groups/marble/

Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,