[Marble-devel] Getting OSM road network

jean-charles.quillet at alyotech.fr jean-charles.quillet at alyotech.fr
Tue Jul 10 12:20:13 UTC 2012

Hi,

I've just discovered marble and its awesome widget. It might be the solution for a project I'm working on. I've got a question about the OpenStreetMap plugin. For my project I need to get the road network for a certain area that why I'd like to use this plugin. I dug a bit into the code and it seems to me that the connections between the different streets isn't handle in the plugin thus not stored in the data structure (by connections I mean common nodes between streets). Am I wrong ? Is there any way I can get this road network using the current plugin ?
Any help much appreciated,
Cheers,

Jean-Charles