[Marble-devel] [calligra] /: Preserve compatibility with older Marble versions.

Johannes Obermayr johannesobermayr at gmx.de
Thu Feb 16 17:21:23 UTC 2012

Am Donnerstag, 16. Februar 2012, 05:15:12 schrieb Thorsten Zachmann:
> Hello Christoph,
>
> which version of calligra do you use. There was a patch that should have fixed
> the cmake check on which version of marble is there.
>
> If you have the latest version and it still happens would it be possible that
> you check why the test fails for you?
>
> Thorsten
>
> On Thursday, February 16, 2012 02:39:11 Christoph Feck wrote:
> > Hi Johannes,
> >
> > with commit 42a16043 in calligra, you committed the change "Preserve
> > compatibility with older Marble versions." (see below)
> >
> > I tried to compile calligra from master using marble from master, and
> > get the error "MapTool.cpp:98:26: error: 'class
> > Marble::MarbleControlBox' has no member named 'addMarbleWidget'",
> > probably because HAVE_SETMARBLEWIDGET is not set anywhere.
> > Could you have a look at the issue? Thanks in advance!
It is set:
http://quickgit.kde.org/index.php?p=calligra.git&a=commitdiff&h=42a160431ae905a270e302801198939c7e245d94&hp=dd6de016de6434a7107596bf8568f95bd077c3b2

> > Christoph Feck (kdepepo)
> > KDE Quality Team

http://quickgit.kde.org/index.php?p=calligra.git&a=commit&h=dd6de016de6434a7107596bf8568f95bd077c3b2
http://quickgit.kde.org/index.php?p=calligra.git&a=commit&h=42a160431ae905a270e302801198939c7e245d94

At least it works on openSUSE with KDE 4.7/4.8:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=calligra&project=KDE%3AUnstable%3APlayground

Johannes