[Marble-devel] Dgml

Torsten Rahn tackat at t-online.de
Mon Apr 30 13:14:30 UTC 2012

There is some initial documentation inside

marble/docs

On one hand there is a dgml2.txt which covers the motivation and some basics
about the format. And there is a dgml2.dtd file.

Some elements are not documented yet - and a few (like the pick element which
is supposed to just filter/pick the placemark objects only from a file) might
not even be implemented yet.

The "connect" attribute is there to establish a signal-slot relationship
between the data and the checkboxes in the Marble legend (to have the data
shown/hidden whenever the checkbox is clicked).

The "format=KML" looks a bit odd in combination with shapefiles. I'd expect
something like "format=SHP" there but maybe the parser ignores this
completely.

Br,

Torsten