[Marble-devel] SRTM Tiles

Niko Sams niko.sams at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 19:41:45 UTC 2011

On Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 16:40, Florian Eßer <f.esser at rwth-aachen.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have started to work on the integration of my
> ElevationProfileFloatItem with Niko's AltitudeModel.
>
> However, since the srtm2.dgml map from Niko's branch still has
> "localhost" given as tile server, I do not get any elevation data to
> test with. Are the tiles already online somewhere?
>
> If not, how else can I get (or generate) them?

Upload is running, I'm now at 23GB. Bah, this takes sooo long :/

And I pushed the altitude branch git.kde.org:marble, we can both
commit to that branch. In addition to that I'll open a Review request.

My altitude-profile plugin can be removed later (when all features are
integrated
into the other one)

Niko