[Marble-devel] SRTM Tiles

Florian Eßer f.esser at rwth-aachen.de
Tue Sep 13 14:40:19 UTC 2011

Hi,

I have started to work on the integration of my
ElevationProfileFloatItem with Niko's AltitudeModel.

However, since the srtm2.dgml map from Niko's branch still has
"localhost" given as tile server, I do not get any elevation data to
test with. Are the tiles already online somewhere?

If not, how else can I get (or generate) them?

I have an own (university) web server here with plenty of disk space and
bandwidth. I could offer to host the data for testing/development
purposes while they are not yet available from the KDE servers.

Cheers
Florian