[Marble-devel] OSM Layer is not drawn

Thomas Klemmer thomas.klemmer at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 5 11:45:31 UTC 2011

Hi Torsten

yes and now... I have to setups one works one doesn't...

If I copy my executable into the marble folder and start it from there it
works just fine (with the working marble build),
I played around a bit and once I copied the "plugin" folder into the
execution folder (right next to the data folder) of my own project the map
loaded perfectly...

On my other setup the marble build doesn't show openstreetmap and my
executable gives the following error:

QWindowfileSystemWatcherEngine: unknown message
QFSFileEngine::open No File name specified
Cannot open file ' ', because: No file name specified

I build marble on both mashines using visual studio 2008 and Qt 4.7.2

cheers from Dortmund..

Thomas