[Marble-devel] import more data from gpx track

Anders Lund anders at alweb.dk
Tue Oct 11 18:10:19 UTC 2011

On Tirsdag den 11. oktober 2011, Niko Sams wrote:
> Hi,
>
> gpx tracks can have time information in trkpt elements, even data from
> a heart rate monitor.
>
> Any idea how it could be imported - and represented in a GeoDocument?

Placemark have a field for extra information, that can be used, so that the
data is available. Next step is finding a way to display it, as part of
following a track, and maybe as a curve or histogram.

I am working quite slowly on improving gpx support, still hoping that my work
will be allowed into marble at some point, so far I have code that makes
routes and waypoints display, but actually keeping extra bits is important,
for many reasons.

--
Anders