[Marble-devel] Measure render plugin - context menu

mikehenning at eclipse.net mikehenning at eclipse.net
Sat Nov 26 02:27:50 UTC 2011

> One thing we should think about is how to reset the context menu in case
> the plugin gets disabled by the user. Possibly we need to extend the
> MarbleWidgetPopupMenu API to allow plugins to remove (their) actions as
> well.

If the plugin keeps a pointer to its QAction, then you can just delete it
when the plugin gets disabled. The destructor removes it from the menu.

Anyway, your suggestion works great, thanks.

I've got the patches working now, and I've uploaded them to the Google
Code-in site. If anyone's interested, the task is here:
http://www.google-melange.com/gci/task/view/google/gci2011/7130240

 -- Mike H.