[Marble-devel] Review of "Plasma Runner" and "GeoDataCoordinates::fromString(...) fix" before Hard Feature freeze?

Torsten Rahn tackat at t-online.de
Sat Nov 5 09:20:54 UTC 2011

Hi Friedrich,

On Friday, 4. November 2011 19:47:29 Friedrich W. H. Kossebau wrote:
> only six days left until the Hard Feature freeze* , could somebody be so
> kind and take some time and give these two merge request a good review
> (and hopefully okay):
>
> GeoDataCoordinates::fromString(...) fix:
> 	http://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/103000/

I think this code needs more documentation. I don't understand what isSphere()
about (is it about detecting Hemispheres or what? Then it should be
isHemiSphere() ). Same for isFirstLon - what is that about :-) ?

> Plasma Runner:
> 	http://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/102849/

Last time I looked at it it looked fine. I'm afraid since it contains plasma
specific code you won't find too many people here who are familiar with this
kind of stuff. So in doubt I would just wait a bit for possible feedback and
then I suggest to just push it if it works fine for you.

> Would be happy to have them in Marble 1.3.

I'd be happy, too :-)

Best Regards,
Torsten