[Marble-devel] Problem with map creation

Mülner, Helmut helmut.muelner at joanneum.at
Tue May 31 17:27:58 CEST 2011

Hi,

I am preparing a new edition oft he Geothek Schulatlas based on marble (http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Marble/MarbleUsedBy#Ed._H.C3.B6lzel:_Neuer_Kozenn-Atlas_-_Geothek_1.1).
I discovered a problem with the map/tile creation process:
When I select a map in the map view that has not yet been created in the local application directory, the tile creation process is activated and after a few seconds I get the map, BUT:

-          The map is not selected in the map view

-          The map is blurred (not displayed with the correct resolution)

-          If I switch to another map and then back to the newly created map by double-clicking in the map view, I get the expected quality.

Is this a known bug/limitation?
Any ideas how to correct this – it looks like a signal is missing.

Hoping for help
Helmut Mülner