[Marble-devel] 1.1 Beta 1 packages

Dennis Nienhüser earthwings at gentoo.org
Thu Mar 31 23:56:49 CEST 2011

Hi,

earlier this evening I uploaded 1.0.80 (1.1 Beta 1) packages for the
N900 to my server. If you're willing to test them, please open
http://nienhueser.de/marble/maemo/ with the browser of your N900 and use
the one-click installer there (testing repository). Please report any
problems to me.
Notice that the packages automatically migrate any OpenStreetMap tiles
from MyDocs/.local/share/marble/maps/earth/openstreetmap/ to
MyDocs/.maps/OpenStreetMap I/ which is shared with mappero and other
applications. Please report any problems with that as well. You might
want to backup your tile caches first.

See http://nienhueser.de/blog/?p=309 for new features. Feedback welcome.

Regards,
Dennis