[Marble-devel] Marble for WeTab

Djuro Drljaca djurodrljaca at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 20:27:29 CEST 2011

Hello,

I would like to know what are the possibilities to run Marble on WeTab.
Marble is already available for WeTab on the WeTab package repository, but
it is the desktop version and it doesn't work well with a touchscreen.

I would like to use Marble on WeTab for offline navigation. from what I have
read there is a possibility to download maps which can then be used in
offline mode, but I don't remember if offline routing is supported.

I would use Marble mostly for (offline) walking navigation (it's too big for
driving navigation :) and I own a car navigation device).