[Marble-devel] Re: Problems with map creation or: The curse of QFileSystemWatcher

Mülner, Helmut helmut.muelner at joanneum.at
Tue Jun 14 10:18:28 CEST 2011

Hi,

the issue with the fuzzy maps is resolved: I used ald dgml files that did not contain the line
<storageLayout maximumTileLevel="2"/>

Now everything is sharp again.
But there is still a minor issue: dgml files are read at least twice during startup and also when the tile cache changes.

Best regards
Helmut Mülner