[Marble-devel] Draw a lon/lat rectangle

Kyle Shannon ksshannon at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 19:20:14 CEST 2011

Hello,
I am brand new to marble and I am interested in using it do display some
data for my application.  To get my feet wet, I would like to display the
boundary of an image that the user inputs.  I know the lon/lat of the
boundaries of the image, and I want to paint that boundary in my marble
widget.  I saw the example for the GeoPainter and the ellipse, and I looked
at the documentation for drawRect(), but I can't seem to figure out how to
add coordinates to whatever geometry I need to use.  Any pointers?  Thanks.

kss

/**
 *
 * Kyle Shannon