[Marble-devel] Re: Platform 11 Discussions

Dennis Nienhüser earthwings at gentoo.org
Sat Jun 4 20:12:21 CEST 2011

Hi John,

On 03.06.2011 19:00, John Layt wrote:
> Is there anything in the Qt classes that you
> think should be changed

just a quick note from me: The third parameter of atDistanceAndAzimuth
in QGeoCoordinates looks cumbersome to me. If it behaves like the
documentation says, it shouldn't be there, but whoever needs it should
do the altitude change manually after invoking the method. The street
property in QGeoCoordinates should distinguish between the street name
and the house number. It's not easy to tell them apart if both are joined.

Regards,
Dennis