[Marble-devel] When is customPaint() called?

Naman Muley naman.g.muley at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 12:02:49 CEST 2011

Hey,

      I'm new to KDE and I am working on providing a Mapped Contact List UI
for Telepathy. I am using the Marble APIs to provide the maps UI. I wanted
to know the exact time when the customPaint() method is called. Is it called
as a part of the  MarbleWidget->show() method?
      I have a MarbleWidget* as a public member of myClass. So, immediate
after its initialization? I wanted some more information on that.

Yours,
Naman