[Marble-devel] Accessing Marble's data from an external program

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Fri Dec 30 14:14:53 UTC 2011

Am Donnerstag, 29. Dezember 2011, 09:50:23 schrieb Anders Lund:
> On Torsdag den 29. december 2011, heathmatlock wrote:
> > If I could get the latlon krunner plugin to work, that would be ideal.
> > I'm told running "marble latlon 55.75000 37.61667" in krunner should
> > bring up marble focused on Moscow.
>
> Likely that would be "marble --latlon <lat> <lon>", at least it is with
> upcoming marble 1.3

Almost. Should be
	marble --latlon "<lat> <lon>"
on the command line, as the argument to --latlon needs to be one string. Not
sure if two separate can/should be supported.

And in KRunner you just need to enter
	<lat> <lon>
that should be enough (if the format is detected).

Yes, all that is only available starting with the upcoming version of 1.3
(part of KDE Apps 4.8).

Cheers
Friedrich