[Marble-devel] Accessing Marble's data from an external program

heathmatlock heathmatlock at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 06:47:12 UTC 2011

If I could get the latlon krunner plugin to work, that would be ideal.
I'm told running "marble latlon 55.75000 37.61667" in krunner should
bring up marble focused on Moscow.

I do have that plugin installed, I verified that it's located at:
/usr/lib/kde4/plugins/marble/12/LatLonPlugin.so

But running the command fails. Can anyone else verify that it works or
doesn't work?

--
Heath Matlock
+1 256 274 4225