[Marble-devel] [OpenSeaMap-develop] OpenSeaMap in marble - go for a test

Thomas Krueger tkrueger73 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 21:00:26 UTC 2011

Hello Anders,

I guess, you already found the description how to access the
OpenPortGuide.org weather tiles and Meteograms, but for all others in the
marble-devel-list below some helpful links:

Description of the weather tiles in (partly) english:
http://www.openportguide.org/wiki_/Help:Weather_tiles
If there are any problems I can finish the translation. Please pay
attention for the "time.txt" file. There is the reference to the UTC time
of the actual forecast. A change of the time in the "time.txt" file (every
6h) means that the cache for the weather tiles has to be deleted.

Description of the weather tiles in german:
http://www.openportguide.org/wiki_/Help:Weather_tiles/de

Terms of use, english:
http://www.openportguide.org/wiki_/Help:Terms_of_use_weather_tiles

Terms of use, german:
http://www.openportguide.org/wiki_/Help:Terms_of_use_weather_tiles/de

An last but not least the description of the other weather pictures like
meteograms, ....:
english: http://www.openportguide.org/wiki_/Help:Weather_forecast
german: http://www.openportguide.org/wiki_/Wettervorhersage

There is no identification necessary anymore to access the weather tiles!

If there are any questions, just let me know.

Best regards,

Thomas