[Marble-devel] Beginner problem

M.Ozeau m.ozeau at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 14:36:59 UTC 2011

Thx for Answer Konrad but it still the same. And i think the pb come at the
line

> MarbleWidget *mapWidget = new MarbleWidget();

Cuz in debug the program stop (with no error oO) at this one.

But in release i can draw lines with 2 mesure point and see that the earth
is here (i can rotate and zoom) but on a black windows.

Is there something i'm missing ??

Cordialy Morgan OZEAU

Cordialement Morgan Ozeau