[Marble-devel] Chinese Voice for Marble

Djuro Drljaca djurodrljaca at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 10:49:57 UTC 2011

Hello,

I know almost noting about the Marble code, but I could help with the design
and maybe some simple examples.

The biggest problem for me is that I don't have much time to even set-up the
Marble development VM :) ... I plan to play around with Marble QML
components in the near future.

P.S.: I'm mostly C/C++/C# programmer and I worked mostly in embedded field.

Regards,
Djuro Drljaca