[Marble-devel] Marble Tutorials

Amit Chaudhuri amit.k.chaudhuri at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 16:26:51 CEST 2011

Hi,

I really enjoyed the Marble tutorials Parts 1 & 2 on the
kdedevelopers.orgsite.  Perfectly pitched in my view.

My immediate area of interest looks to be the content of part 3, only I'm
not convinced that has escaped into the wild yet.  Anyone know any
different?

In a quote from http://www.kdedevelopers.org/node/4307 is says "In our third
chapter we'll show how to load KML and GPX files into Marble." That sounds
like part of what I'm interested in.  I want to be able to position small
icons using Lon/Lat and optionally link pairs or sets together with lines
and to be able to control formats of same.  Any pointers to suitable
sections of API docs or tutorials would be very welcome.

Regards,

Amit