[Marble-devel] Routing profile configuration

Dennis Nienhüser earthwings at gentoo.org
Sat Sep 11 19:52:09 CEST 2010

Hi Niko,

I went over the commits and added some comments to gitorious. Looks
great overall, keep up the good work :-)

On 10.09.2010 21:04, Niko Sams wrote:
> My Todo list:
> - rebase to svn trunk

The gitorious clone is updated. When testing your code, I rebased it
against svn trunk and resolved some conflicts. You can grab that from my
clone [1] if you want to save some time.

> - implement all buttons for routing profiles
> - default set of profiles

Once that is done it would be a good point to merge the changes to svn
trunk and continue working on it there, I think.

> - templates
> - configuration for all routers
> - profile icon (configurable)
> - polishing

Here are some things I noticed when playing with it:
- "endInsertRows: Invalid index (2,0) in RoutingProfilesModel" turned up
once in the shell
- Activated plugins per profile don't seem to be remembered upon Marble
restarts
- When the Configure step is done, the previously selected profile
should still be selected
- The service settings group box should be disabled when no routing
plugin is selected or the selected one is not checked
- When clicking on "Add new profile", the configuration dialog for it
should be opened automatically

Regards,
Dennis

[1]