[Marble-devel] Re: Routing profile configuration

Dennis Nienhüser earthwings at gentoo.org
Sat Oct 9 10:25:22 CEST 2010

Hi Niko,

I think it's time to get your patch into trunk so that we can work on
any remaining issues there. I just synced gitorious again, can you merge
your clone with the changes and create a review request or commit to svn
directly? There are some notes / scripts to ease that on techbase [1].

Thanks,
Dennis

[1] http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Marble/GsocGit#Creating_Review_Requests