[Marble-devel] Re: Marble Sprint (Nov. 5-7): Hotel booking

Claudia Rauch rauch at kde.org
Mon Oct 4 13:23:39 CEST 2010

On 4 October 2010 13:15, Jens-Michael Hoffmann <jensmh at gmx.de> wrote:
> Hi Claudia,
>
> Am Montag, 4. Oktober 2010, 11:58:35 schrieb Torsten Rahn:
>> Hi,
>>
>> People who would like to participate in the Marble Sprint and haven't
>> booked their hotel please get in touch with Claudia Rauch as soon as
>> possible (ideally until tomorrow) so that Claudia can arrange a hotel
>> booking for the whole group.
>
> I haven't booked the hotel yet.

All, I need to know the exact dates, please make it easier for me :)

Thanks,
Claudia

> kind regards,
> Jens-Michael
>

>> If you'd like to participate and if you haven't entered your name in the
>> wiki yet, please do it as soon as possible:
>>
>> http://community.kde.org/Multimedia/MarbleWeekend
>>
>> Best Regards,
>>
>> Torsten

Claudia Rauch
Business Manager
KDE e.V.
Linienstr. 141
10115 Berlin
Germany
Phone: +49 (0) 30 2023 7305 0
Fax: +49 (0) 30 2023 7305 9
Mobile: +49 178 522 3086

KDE e.V. is a German Verein registered at the Amtsgericht Tübingen
(VR1301). Its president is Cornelius Schumacher. For more information
please see http://ev.kde.org, and http://kde.org/