[Marble-devel] Re: Representative screenshot of KDE program/workspace on a mobile device needed, quickly

Dennis Nienhüser earthwings at gentoo.org
Sun Oct 3 12:10:41 CEST 2010

Hi Friedrich,

I'm working on it now; the screenshots will end up on [1]. Hope the
deadline is not that sharp, I expect to have a couple of nice
screenshots at the end of the day (I'm aware that you probably only need
one, but our Garage website could use some screenshots as well).

Regards,
Dennis

[1] http://www.nienhueser.de/marble/desktopsummit/