[Marble-devel] coordinates grid

Torsten Rahn tackat at t-online.de
Sun May 23 18:46:08 CEST 2010

On Sunday 23 May 2010 14:50:00 Petr Balíček wrote:
> Hi!
> I hate, that color of the coordinates grid is always white - it isn't often
> visible. I suggest develop some feature for changing the color and density
> of this grid. Then our maps can be more usefull.

Well, now that we have a settings dialog for each plugin somebody could create a
setting for this feature. IIRC I even added an API to the plugin to change the
color already.

Adding this feature is quite simple. I'd consider it a junior job. If somebody
out there would like to add this feature then I'm all for it. If you have
questions about how to develop it then just ask me or Bastian.

Torsten