[Marble-devel] Marble Widget for QT on Windows

Sylvain Paré sylvain.pare at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 09:12:11 CEST 2010

+1000000000
:)
Personally, I still have to port my snippet on windows but with all those
pieces of code..
mingw cmake qmake qtcreator qt it is not very trivial.. (compiling just
marble was done but it crashed at each launch)
If I arrive to do it before someone else here the i will post a
proposition/draft for thje techbase - it should be very useful
thanks too for your consideration! ;)

Sylvain (aka GarthPS)