[Marble-devel] Routino router

Niko Sams niko.sams at gmail.com
Sat Jul 31 10:42:54 CEST 2010

Hi,

I started writing a router plugin using routino[1], basically it's just
copying the gosmore plugin and adapting a few things.
My motivation behind this is that routino allows defining custom profiles
in an xml file, so I can use my own bicycle specific profiles.
Please review the attached code.

Usage:
copy generated nodes.mem, segments.mem, ways.mem and profiles.xml,into
~/.local/share/marble/maps/earth/routino and make the router binary callable in
PATH trough routino-router.

One issue I have now is that with the current interface is that it's
not possible to have
router dependent settings. Like the custom profiles I'd like to
support for routino.
Any ideas how this could be solved?

Niko

[1] http://www.routino.org/