[Marble-devel] New experimental Windows setup for Marble 0.9.2

Christophe Leske info at multimedial.de
Fri Jul 2 09:06:17 CEST 2010

Hi Wes,

i am glad that it worked fine for you and that you seem to like it.
> CL>  http://www.multimedial.de/share/KDE/Setup.exe (v0.9.2, it is 20 Mb in
> CL>  size, will be up  in 5 minutes)
>
> It worked great for me.  My only complaint was that the plugin I was
> looking for (the render/aprs plugin) wasn't compiled with it.  I was
> hoping that it was so I could give it to a bunch of other people to try
> so they could take a whack at it too but they would have been looking for
> that plugin in particular.

I didn't leave any plugin out intentionally. The setup contains the
normal result of the build script for Marble.
If one could point me to information about how to compile individual
plugins for marble, then I would add it.

BTW, what does it do?

Glad you liked it,

Christophe Leske
multimedial.de