[Marble-devel] Earthquake plugin.

v_2e at ukr.net v_2e at ukr.net
Thu Jan 21 00:13:50 CET 2010

  Please, excuse me for flooding, but I have already found some more or
less suitable earthquakes database on the Internet. And now I'm trying
to create the items for a map using that database.
  The question now is do I have to implement the parser for that page
from scratch?
  I have looked through the Wikipedia- and photo-plugin sources to see
how their developers solved this problem. I can see that they used some
common functions (such as "readNext()", "isStartElement()", "atEnd()"
and so on). But I haven't found the implementation of those functions.
  Could you please tell me where I can find them and do I have to use
them too?
  And what do they actually do?

  Thank you in advance.
  Vladimir.