[Marble-devel] Nearmap with Marble Desktop

Jens-Michael Hoffmann jensmh at gmx.de
Wed Aug 25 09:31:53 CEST 2010

Hi,

Am Mittwoch 25 August 2010, 08:51:38 schrieb Sam Vekemans:
> Hi,
> Im wondering if there are plans to incorporate the use of Nearmap
> imagery with the Marble Destop project?

as far as I know, no.

I had a quick look at the web site and from what I understand the data is not
available under a free license. That means a map theme with nearmap images
won't be included in the marble distribution. However for interested parties
it's probably (relatively) easy to create such a map theme.

Kind regards,
Jens-Michael