[Marble-devel] Binary incompatible changes in trunk

Torsten Rahn tackat at t-online.de
Sat Aug 21 19:50:34 CEST 2010

Hi,

We'd like to re-introduce the old habit of having a changelog:

However this time we'd like to restrict the changelog to tracking
binary incompatible changes:

marble/docs/release_notes/APIChanges-0.11.txt

This will help people to port their software from the Marble 0.10.0 API to the
Marble 0.11.0 API.

Please be careful with API changes in the KDE 4.5 / Marble 0.10.0 branch: they
need to be binary compatible.

About Bugs and Features:

New important features should end up in the Visual ChangeLog or in our User
documentation (as always).
Bugfixes end up in Bugzilla (as always).

Best Regards,