[Marble-devel] Request for Windows instructions for Marble

Dennis Nienhüser earthwings at gentoo.org
Wed Apr 28 23:21:32 CEST 2010

Hi Christophe,

On 28.04.2010 09:15, Christophe Leske wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I had sent a couple of emails to this list regarding using the Marble
> component in Qt.
> I would still be interested to get instructions on how to use the
> component in my own projects in Qt/Creator using MingW and/or
> instructions on how to use it using VC.

I'll port an application using Marble to Windows at some indefinite
point in the future. When I'm doing that, I'll make sure to create a
techbase page with instructions. Maybe Patrick or someone else beats me
to it, however.

> Depending on how much it would cost, I would even pay for these
> instructions.

Thanks for the offer; I myself would direct you to a KDE e.V. donation
[1] instead.

[1] http://ev.kde.org/donations-taxes-de.php