[Marble-devel] Reporti Bug in Marble of KDE

Torsten Rahn rahn at kde.org
Wed Apr 7 15:53:01 CEST 2010

On Mittwoch 07 April 2010 12:31:04 you wrote:
> Hi,Thanks for developing the marble of KDE, It really useful for someone
> who wants to travel the earth. But I think you have made a mistake. The
> Zangnan or South Tibet ( so called Arunachal) and the Aksai Chin  are
> all belonged to China,They are all  parts of China. I think someone
> can finish this mistake. Best wishesZhang Wei2010-4-7

Hi,

Could you add this bug to bugs.kde.org?

It's unlikely that we'll be able to fix this in the near future since the border
data is based on some old maps and it's pretty hard to update it. :-(

But we'd definetely like to fix this error at some point. That's why it's
important that it doesn't get lost. And to ensure that it doesn't get lost it
needs to be reported to bugs.kde.org.

Thanks!