[Marble-devel] New scanline access method

Torsten Rahn tackat at t-online.de
Sat Nov 7 11:28:45 CET 2009

Hi,

I've tried it without the reinterprete cast and there isn't much of a
difference. I consider making the chance nevertheless as it avoids the detach
anyways.

BTW: A general performance tipp:

If your fps are this low then I suggest that you go into the

Settings->Configure Marble-> Map Quality

And then you change the Graphics System to "Raster" and restart Marble. This
will often enough result in performance improvements if your framerates seem
very low.

Torsten