[Marble-devel] QGraphicsView Overlay for marble

Andrew Manson g.real.ate at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 11:34:27 CET 2009

Hi Inge,

Thanks for the input. As an aside, is the use of MarbleWidgetPrivate and
all this d pointer stuff a named software pattern? if so whats the name
of it so that i can go and do a little more research on it, i never did
understand it fully and i sure don't know what you're talking about
binary compatibility for!  ;)

But about my code, i just put it there to get a quick idea as to what it
would look like. I intend to try and make it a plugin, i tried this at
the start but i was having trouble getting it to build and to run. I
reckon this is just because i don't really know how the plugin system
works yet, i'm going to have a look at the classes with regards to
plugins for marble sometime today. Do we have any documentation on this?
or possibly a How To?

-Andrew