[Marble-devel] QGraphicsView Overlay for marble

Andrew Manson g.real.ate at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 19:06:55 CET 2009

hi everyone,

like i said in my last email I've given the QGraphics stuff a quick
go... and i think its been quite successful! I've attached a diff just
to show it in action but mind you this is just a HACK! this is not
intended to be put into production!!

the reason I'm sending this around is because i am just looking for
ideas on where to put it... ( in the code i mean! i know it belongs in a
branch, so it can't do any damage ;) ) I reckon that i should make it
into a plugin but i don't really know how. The only thing that this
requires is that it has access to the MarbleWidget so that it can set it
as a parent and get information from its methods and slots.

Any ideas?