[Marble-devel] KDE 4.3 and marble bugs

Andrew Manson g.real.ate at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 10:20:51 CEST 2009

Hello everyone.

I have been chatting to Torsten about possibly having a marble meeting ( for
the GSoC people ) sometime this week but it seems like its just been one of
those busy weeks and it won't be happening until Monday.

This does however give us with a little bit of a problem. Next Tuesday ( 21st
) is the KDE 4.3 tag and hence the tag of Marble 0.8 and I was hoping to
discuss the current release/bug situation in this week's Marble meeting. Now
that we won't be meeting until next Monday that doesn't really give us much
time to actually discuss and act on anything before the tagging.

This is why I would like to call an EGM ;) its not really an emergency but I
really think that we should get together sometime today so that we can try and
identify anything that needs to be done by Tuesday. If you think that's a
silly idea then that's OK. If not then please send a quick email to me or the
list to say what time you may or may not be free. The meeting will take place
on #marble, and even if you want to come chat to me about all this then I'll
be there all day. 15 mins might even be enough for this little chat ;)

Let me know what you think.
-Andrew

P.S. I know it is last minute, I did intend to send this email yesterday ;)
--
Andrew Manson
Working for Marble Desktop Globe http://edu.kde.org/marble/