[Marble-devel] Request for additional Mailing lists

Tom Albers toma at kde.org
Sat Jul 11 14:11:19 CEST 2009

Op Thursday 09 July 2009 15:05 schreef u:
> Hello,
>
> As there has been a new Marble mailing list added ( marble at kde dot org )
> that is intended for users of KDE can we please have it added to the list of
> mailing lists for main applications located at
> http://www.kde.org/mailinglists/ . I am sorry if I am asking the wrong people.
>
> Kind regards,
> Andrew Manson

Yes, sysadmin does not actively maintain that page, everyone with www access to the repository can do that as it is in svn. If no-one has that access bit, you can also talk to the www mailinglist.

Toma
--
P.S. Please use https://bugs.kde.org/enter_sysadmin_request.cgi in the future to report issues to KDE Sysadmins. It's more convenient for us. Please let us know if there is a reference to the mailadress we should change.