[Marble-devel] GSoC2009: Project: Satellite navigation

Torsten Rahn rahn at kde.org
Sat Feb 14 12:35:14 CET 2009

Hi Bastian,

Thanks for your interest in Marble.

I think Inge had some comment on this particular project suggestion.
Having some more progress on the topics of geolocalization and routing for
Marble would be very much appreciated.

Currently we are at a very early stage (officially it hasn't been decided
whether the KDE project will be part of GSOC 2009 although I'm quite sure that
chances will be quite high ;-)

Maybe you want to join us on our IRC channel (#kde-edu), to get some more
insights into our project.

On Saturday 14 February 2009 09:57:38 Bastian Holst wrote:
> I study computer science at the university of Kiel, Germany [1] and I'm
> using KDE since 2003.

Oh come on, I'm sure you only tell us this because I had studied at the very
same university (physics though) ;-)

Torsten