[Marble-devel] jsonparser and Qt4.5

Andrew Manson g.real.ate at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 22:19:04 CEST 2009

On Tuesday 28 April 2009 18:20:58 Jens-Michael Hoffmann wrote:
> How that is passed to cmake I unfortunately do not
> know.

I did a bit of testing and cmake seems to be reporting that it was the right
version (4.5) when i had the directory with the qt binaries *First* in the
path. I also had the environment variable $QTDIR set so the thing that fixed
the problem for me was:

export PATH=$QTDIR/bin:$PATH

Where the $QTDIR was pointing to /<path to qtsdk>/qtsdk-2009.02/qt

works nicely this way. First time i've seen the sun shadow feature actually ;)
pretty cool. I must have had something funny going on with my setup.

-Andrew