[Marble-devel] feature freeze

Patrick Spendrin ps_ml at gmx.de
Mon Apr 27 10:54:55 CEST 2009

Hi all,

as feature freeze is coming near and we have once again two GSoC
students working with us, there is once again the feature freeze of the
KDE 4.3 release in our way.

So instead of adding multiple branches now and doing work there, I think
we also could move the qt only marble code to kdesupport. This would
mean that we have a) a repository which is open for further development,
b) we don't need to keep up the branches and c) we make marblewidget
available for all applications in KDE (and of course also outside KDE).

This will also remove the problems of the shared code between KDE and Qt
version of marble and we can certainly cleanup the cmake code after it.

What do you think?

regards,
Patrick

--