[Marble-devel] Why is m_traversableMaxLat in AbstractProjection a qreal?

Torsten Rahn rahn at kde.org
Sun Sep 21 11:23:54 CEST 2008

Hi Henry,

I just looked at your latest changes. Nice, but I got a nitpick:

- According to KDE's and Marble's Coding Style guidelines tabs should get
replaced by 4 spaces.

Your changes regarding minLat: Are they motivated by the stereographic
projection (Would make sense to me) ?
Some API-Docs comment wouldn't hurt:

- what the allowed range for maxLat and minLat is
- For which projections they differ from M_PI
- For which projections abs( minLat ) is different from maxLat ... ;-)