[Marble-devel] Fwd: Morphed 1689 Eastern World Map

Torsten Rahn rahn at kde.org
Sun Oct 26 16:26:11 CET 2008

On Sunday 26 October 2008 15:57:35 you wrote:
> underneath it's using gdalwarp and this is just the web-based UI to set
> GCP's
>
> http://www.gdal.org/gdalwarp.html

Yes, as a foundation/backend that would be the right tool for this task
indeed.
Do you know a nice easy to use GUI that would provide a nice user interface
for setting a few hundred ground control points easily (ideally showing the
resulting grid etc.)?

Otherwise that could be a nice "small" job to implement as an application that
would use QGraphicsView for the view and gdalwarp as the backend ...